We’ll Take You Further
The ARMG team provides a variety of service-based solutions to meet the unique needs of today’s physician owned ancillary services (therapy clinic) market. The services range from practice analysis to instructor led training, creation of management tools and instruments, consulting and full out-sourced management of therapy services.
Our Analytics Team will help your practice understand its current metrics and compare those with best practices & industry norms. The strengths and weaknesses of your therapy practice will be demonstrated and benchmarked providing a source for trouble shooting and a blueprint for growth. Analytics packages are customized based on individual practices needs and market characteristics. Billing and Collections support provides specialized analysis to determine the effectiveness of coding and collections practices to insure a practice is getting paid for the services they are providing.
- Market Analysis
- Operational Review
- Compliance Risk
- Staff / Productivity Analysis
- Cost Analysis
- Billing / Collections / Income Analysis
Compliance support services will ensure your therapy clinic meets and maintains mandatory compliance requirements with current state and federal regulations as well as meeting accrediting body and licensing standards as applicable. Special attention is paid to laws, rules, regulations and exceptions as it applies to physician owned ancillary service.
- Defensible documentation
- Medicare compliance
- Risk analysis
- Personnel files
- Starke Regulations and Other Regulations related to Physician Owned Ancillary Services
Operational support provides specialized services for all areas of operations to include analytics, reporting, operational efficiency, staff productivity, financial management, and staff management.
- Utilization Management
- Scheduling and Productivity Management
- Case Management
- Work flow
Human resource services provides full management and oversight of all therapy staffing, recruiting, and employee management within the therapy department.
- Recruitment of professional staff
- Hire, train, and retain professional staff
- Benefits administration
- Maintenance of personnel files
- Compliance with state and federal HR guidelines
- Employee valuations, annual reviews, and competencies
Clinical services provides physician owned therapy clinics with comprehensive clinical programs and management designed to insure the highest quality care and excellence in customer service. These include the creation of clinical protocols as well as programs to assure compliance with federal initiatives related to outcomes and value based care.
- Design clinical protocols
- Implement clinical excellence programs
- Outcomes measures and tools
- Comprehensive coordination of care
- Accountability tools and instruments
Marketing services provides your practice with marketing support to include program collateral, clinical programs and protocols, analysis of market share & opportunities, and competition analysis. With emphasis placed on client retention and market differentiation, these programs are designed to increase market share through cost effective initiatives and measurable results.
- Clinical programs
- Marketing collateral
- Local provider competitive insights
- Therapy specific brand management and support
- Community program design
- Professional SWOT analysis
- Measurable Results