We are seeking a friendly and hardworking individual who is looking for an entry level career opportunity in an outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapy setting in the Stafford VA and Fredericksburg VA area.
This individual would be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting with routine cleaning and maintenance
- Assisting therapists and therapists assistants in the clinic
- Assisting front desk administrator with scheduling and taking copays, etc.
- Strong communication skills.
- Outgoing personality along with a desire to improve the quality of life of our patients and clients.
- Successful candidates will be able to handle multiple tasks.
- An interest in the field of physical therapy is preferred but not required.
- Willingness to meet the physical demands of the job such as routine lifting, carrying, and pushing.
Some of the benefits that our dedicated staff enjoy include:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefit options
- $1,000 Continuing Education Allowance
- $25,000 Paid Life Insurance with additional life insurance options
- 401(k) Retirement plan with up to 6% company match at 50%