Advance Rehabilitation Management Group is a Therapist Owned and Operated company with decades of experience in rehabilitation services. We are dedicated to patient care and satisfaction, and we are looking for therapy staff members that share the same values. We value our employees, and as a continuously growing company, we offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation, opportunities for advancement, and reasonable workloads. Management opportunities are often available! Successful candidates will enjoy working with a multi-disciplinary team focused on providing quality care.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Physical Therapist for Inpatient/ Outpatient located in Wauchula, FL area!
The Physical Therapist [PT] will provide therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries. Working in an outpatient health setting, the physical therapist will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of functioning and patients progress in their residence.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
Physical Therapist Requirements:
Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization’s best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Full benefits package
- Paid CEU’s and licensing fees.
- Strong team focused environment that provides great culture.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Medical specialties: Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
Schedule: Monday to Friday – Weekend availability
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations