Augusta Aiken Orthopedic Specialists is seeking a highly motivated individual for a staff physical therapist assistant position. Augusta Aiken Orthopedic Specialists was established in 2002 and is a PT owned physical therapy clinic which also offers a 24-hour wellness facility, as well as a personal training studio. Our patient population primarily consists of general and orthopedic conditions. Our goal is to provide the highest level of care possible by offering a well trained staff, professional environment and a post-rehab facility for continued wellness.
We are a growing company that takes pride in the work we do for our patients, and we are looking for a Physical Therapist Assistant that shares the same values. As a growing company, we offer our therapists a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation, clinical advancement, and a reasonable caseload.
- Successful candidates must have a Physical Therapists Assistant license in the state of Georgia.
- Outpatient experience is preferred.
- Outgoing personality along with a desire to improve the quality of life of our patients and clients.
- Strong and professional communication skills
Our comprehensive benefits package for Full Time Employees includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Options
- $25,000 Company Paid Employee Life Insurance
- Additional Life Insurance Options for Employee, Spouse, or Dependents
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
- Cancer Policy
- 401K with 50% match up to 6% per check