Advance Rehabilitation Management Group is a Therapist Owned and Operated company with decades of experience in rehabilitation services. We are dedicated to patient care and satisfaction, and we are looking for therapy staff members that share the same values. We value our employees, and as a continuously growing company, we offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation, opportunities for advancement, and reasonable workloads. Management opportunities are often available! Successful candidates will enjoy working with a multi-disciplinary team focused on providing quality care.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant for our Outpatient Facility in the Stafford, VA area!
Requirements for this position include:
- Active State Occupational Therapist Assistant License
- Current BLS Certification
Our comprehensive benefits package for Full Time Employees includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Options
- $25,000 Company Paid Employee Life Insurance
- Additional Life Insurance Options for Employee, Spouse, or Dependents
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
- Cancer Policy
- 401K with 50% match up to 6% per check