Founded in 1994, Advance Rehabilitation Management Group (ARMG) is a Therapist Owned and Operated company with decades of experience in rehabilitation services. With a specialized focus in all areas of rehabilitation services, ARMG has assisted private clinics, home health agencies, hospitals, and multi-specialty practices across the country by improving operational efficiencies while delivering measurable clinical outcomes that impact the bottom line, and overall success of our clients.
Our focus on clinical care, outcomes, and superior customer and associate satisfaction has us growing again. We are currently seeking a Marketing Representative to join our growing team in the Sebring, Florida community. We offer competitive compensation, opportunities for advancement, reasonable workloads, and a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time employees. Successful candidates will enjoy working with a multi-disciplinary team focused on patient satisfaction and providing quality care. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career in healthcare, we’d enjoy hearing from you!
Title: Marketing Representative
Location: Sebring, FL
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of ARMG, the Marketing Liaison will be responsible for building business relationships with customers and community leaders. This team member will establish an ongoing referral network that will result in multiple admissions and long-term professional relationships with the ARMG contract groups.
Our ideal candidate has previous experience with implementing a marketing/sales plan to both maintain the current customer base and establish/grow new referral relationships. This candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment, is driven by stretch goals, and takes initiative to get things done. The candidate must also be confident and persuasive in guiding the sales process.
- Supports and grows existing account base
- Assists under-performing contracts to meet sales/visit targets by training, making sales calls and/or augmenting clinic marketing efforts as directed
- Develops referral target strategies based on local referral trends
- Owns the local instance of our referral management software platform, tracking activities and referral trends within this platform, and entering all daily sales activity
- Works closely with the Direct-to-Consumer marketing team to establish cohesive marketing programs that impact both patients and referral sources
- Completes all contracting responsibilities and communicates results of contract strategies to VP of Outpatient Sales
- Collaborate with Clinical/Regional Directors to increase the prospecting of potential partners
- Conducts weekly sales calls with the Senior Vice President of ARMG and the related team; focusing on establish target account lists and account development
- Coordinates monthly educational/community activity programs to promote clinic(s) and capabilities
- Expands and develops essential leadership skills to meet immediate and future objectives
- Seeks new customers, either within known accounts or new business found through prospecting or market data
- 1+ years of sales and business development experience in healthcare related field is preferred, with a demonstrated ability to bring existing physician relationships
- Understanding of, and ability to use, analytics and sales management software solutions (I.e. Customer-Relationship-Management (CRM) platforms)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Word and Excel are required
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; Ability to interact with people at various levels
- Good problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- High level of personal integrity, reliability, and honesty
- Self-starter and independent
- Flexible and adaptive
- Engaging and Enthusiastic
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
HOURLY RATE: $23/Hour + Incentive Bonus
Part-time benefits of paid time off and holiday pay and 401K