Advance Rehabilitation Management Group is a Therapist owned and operated company specializing in outpatient health care. We are seeking an experienced Outpatient Physical Therapist Assistant willing to work in the Aiken, SC area. We are a growing company that takes pride in the work we do for our patients, and we are looking for a Physical Therapist Assistant that shares the same values. As a growing company, we offer our therapists a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation, clinical advancement, and a reasonable case load.
Some of the benefits that our dedicated staff enjoy include:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefit options
- $1,000 Continuing Education Allowance
- $25,000 Paid Life Insurance with additional life insurance options
- 401(k) Retirement plan with up to 6% company match at 50%
- Paid APTA and Section Dues
- Paid Licensure
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Successful candidates must be licensed in the state of South Carolina.
- Outpatient experience is preferred.
- Outgoing personality along with a desire to improve the quality of life of our patients and clients.
- Strong and professional communication skills
If you are looking to work for a clinician owned practice dedicated to patient care, associate satisfaction and clinical outcomes, then this is the opportunity for you!
Job Type: Full-time