Advance Rehabilitation Management Group is a therapist-owned and operated company specializing in outpatient physical therapy. We are seeking a friendly and hardworking individual who is looking for an entry -level career opportunity in an outpatient setting in the Greensboro, GA area.
This individual would be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting with routine cleaning and maintenance
- Assisting therapists and therapists assistants in the clinic
- Assisting front desk administrator with scheduling and taking copays, etc.
Some of the benefits that our dedicated staff enjoy include:
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Strong communication skills.
- Outgoing personality along with a desire to improve the quality of life of our patients and clients.
- Successful candidates will be able to handle multiple tasks.
- An interest in the field of physical therapy is preferred but not required.
- Willingness to meet the physical demands of the job such as routine lifting, carrying, and pushing.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time