Advance Rehabilitation Management Group is a therapist-owned and operated company specializing in outpatient physical therapy. We are seeking a friendly and hardworking individual who is looking for an entry -level career opportunity in an outpatient setting in the Fredericksburg, VA area.
This individual would be responsible for the following duties:
· Assisting with routine cleaning and maintenance
· Assisting therapists and therapists assistants in the clinic
· Assisting front desk administrator with scheduling and taking copays, etc.
Some of the benefits that our dedicated staff enjoy include:
· Medical and Dental Benefits
· Paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
· Paid Time Off
· Strong communication skills.
· Outgoing personality along with a desire to improve the quality of life of our patients and clients.
· Successful candidates will be able to handle multiple tasks.
· An interest in the field of physical therapy is preferred but not required.
· Willingness to meet the physical demands of the job such as routine lifting, carrying, and pushing.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time