Responsibilities: The Front Desk Admin will work primarily in the role of customer service by greeting and checking in/out patients in a friendly manner, collecting co-pays, verifying insurance coverage, and scheduling and confirming patient’s appointments. The Front Office Admin will process new therapy referrals, coordinate the start of care with the therapy staff and contracted agency, and ensure timely starts of care for new patients. The Front Office Admin will also be responsible for helping to maintain productivity of the staff through proper distribution of visits according to established staffing ratios with support staff and will serve as a liaison with other non-therapy agency staff members and administrators.
Full Time Benefits Eligible Position.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, Outlook applications
- Highly Organized and Schedule Driven
- Flexible with Daily Tasks
- Ability to deal with stress, work under deadlines and maintain critical thinking skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills (to deal with co-workers, clients and patients), initiative, and good judgement
- Must be detail oriented
- Must possess strong customer service skills (phone and in person)
- Proficient typing skills (at least 50wpm)
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be a high school graduate – Some college or healthcare technical school a plus
- 1 – 2 years working in a front office environment
- Previous experience working in a healthcare setting is ideal
- Motivated team player, good work attitude, proactive in nature, and requires minimal supervisio
Job Type: Full-time