We are an established outpatient physical therapy company, in business for over 20 years, seeking an experienced Certified Hand Therapist to join our dynamic team in the Fredericksburg, Virginia area. We are a growing employee centric company that takes pride in the care we provide our patients, and we are looking for a Certified Hand Therapist that shares the same values. As a member of our team, you will be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation, clinical advancement, and a reasonable case load. As a part of our hand therapy team, you will have the opportunity to work with other therapists with years of experience and a physician base that supports you and values the care you provide.
Some of the benefits that our dedicated staff enjoy include:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefit options
- $1,000 Continuing Education Allowance
- $25,000 Paid Life Insurance with additional life insurance options
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- Paid APTA/AOTA and Section Dues
- Paid Licensure
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Successful candidates must be licensed in the state of Virginia.
- Outpatient experience is preferred.
- Outgoing personality along with a desire to improve the quality of life of our patients and clients.
- Strong and professional communication skills
If you are looking for a well-established, patient-centered company that is leading the way in orthopedic rehab and therapy, this is the opportunity for you!
Job Type: Full-time