We are seeking a friendly and hardworking individual who is looking for an entry level career opportunity in an outpatient orthopedic physical therapy setting in the Evans, GA area.
This individual would be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting with routine cleaning and maintenance
- Assisting therapists and therapists assistants in the clinic
- Assisting front desk administrator with scheduling and taking copays, etc
Some of the benefits that our dedicated staff enjoy include:
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Strong communication skills.
- Outgoing personality along with a desire to improve the quality of life of our patients and clients.
- Successful candidates will be able to handle multiple tasks.
- An interest in the field of physical therapy is preferred but not required.
- Willingness to meet the physical demands of the job such as routine lifting, carrying, and pushing.
Job Type: Full-time